Whether you are looking for a class to break down the mechanics of the practice, explore the strengths or inconsistencies in your own flow, or simply to immerse in a playful, uplifting class designed for you and your group, I happily craft classes that meet your personal needs. Personalized instruction is always based on your health, body type and lifestyle—at a time that works for you.
Let's connect and power up your practice!
. . . Reasons to Book a Private Session . . .
- Personalized instruction based on your health, body type and lifestyle—at a time that works for you.
- Grasping the basics of yoga (3+ sessions recommended).
- Developing confidence to practice in group settings.
- Tailoring your practice to benefit a sport or profession outside of the studio, such as improving golf swing or complementing triathlon training.
- Learning to modify a practice while healing from injury
- Cultivating a therapeutic practice to manage or improve health issues like insomnia or low back pain.
- Receiving one-on-one attention in a private space.
- Deepening meditation practice.
- Diving into postures; whether you need special attention to master a challenging pose like headstand or perfect form in a fundamental pose like Chaturanga Dandasana.
- Exploring yogic philosophy or unfamiliar styles of yoga.
- Sharing a unique grounding and immersive experience with your partner, family, wedding party, or special event.
. . . Session Rates . . .
Sessions for 4 people or less:
1 hour $100
90 minutes $125
Sessions for 5 people or more:
1 hour $150
90 minutes $175